Monday 13 June 2011

Another sewing-less weekend!

Went to the Wallace Collection http://www.wallacecollection.org/ with my colleague, and spent ages staring at lovely paintings, especially the miniatures! That was Saturday, before she left for home.

Sunday we drove over to my son's, again, as his Dad had killed his computer, again, and the son is a genius-geek top class. Shopping brought several goodies, including 3 new t-shirts for £1.00!! (My credit card gives vouchers for the store I use, and I had several!) But no sewing.

And today I spent writing letters regarding the tour, and clearing up the jumble sale that was my bedroom, again, and this time actually throwing dead clothes away - and having bought a great fedora in Manchester, finally threw away the broken trilby I got in Disneyland, far longer ago than I care to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment