Saturday 4 June 2011

An outing

Went to a medieval fayre, so called, and bought fabric, but it was a very tiring day. I wanted some really cheap calico for making toiles, but all he had was something very similar, with a dobby spot all over. I ended uop getting 15 metres, at £2.00 a metre - a steal really! A friend said she'd bought the whole roll, but not till after my metres had come off it! The rest of the fabrics were rather disappointing - he's usually good for some decent linen, or wool - good job I didn't need any. Keith bought earrings, mead, and some books, and I bought some odds and ends for stocking fillers - yes I know it's 6 months till Christmas, but buy where and when you see is my plan. Work tomorrow, then off to Manchester scouting places for our next Sensibility tour in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment